Background

Find Me Here:

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Booking Through Thursday (2)



Booking Through Thursday is a weekly book meme about (mostly) books and reading, hosted by Booking Through Thursday.




Some people read one book at a time. Some people have a number of them on the go at any given time, perhaps a reading in bed book, a breakfast table book, a bathroom book, and so on, which leads me to…

1. Are you currently reading more than one book?
Yes.


I am reading two books right now if I do not count the books that I have put on hold. In other words the books that I got bored of.
Yes.
I keep my current reads with me at all times. I am never very far from a book.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is an award free blog but feel free to comment me.

Warning: If you comment me I will respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...