Background

Find Me Here:

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

School vs Blogging



I wanted to be able to continue with my blogging schedule as smoothly as possible without any disruptions. And I should have been able to as well. However, I found that I could not avoid a reading slump. For some reason whenever I start and stop a new school semester I get into a reading slump and while I completely understand the book slump in the beginning of the year I have no clue why it also happens at the end of the year. So while I might not have been able to write my review for today (I did have a very interesting idea for how I would do it) I am still going to try to get a review down on Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is an award free blog but feel free to comment me.

Warning: If you comment me I will respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...