Background

Find Me Here:

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Start My Reading Challenge


The books on my shelf that I have not yet read are there for a reason. I keep putting them off because there is no time limit for me to read them in (unlike the library or books for review.) So I put them off and put them off and sooner or later I forget I had them in the first place. That is not going to happen this year. This year I have a blog that I am trying to post on every day. With the help of scheduling and time off of school. I am going to use a random number generator and I am going to pick two number and I am going to read those two books. There will be no time limit for me but once I finish those books then I will pick two more until I finish the books that are on my shelves. Right now I think I have 82 books on my shelf. I don't to say I do since I only counted once and very fast. Today I have picked numbers:


39 and 52.


Those numbers mean that I will read A Child Called It by Dave Pelzer and Loser by Jerry Spinelli.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is an award free blog but feel free to comment me.

Warning: If you comment me I will respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...