Background

Find Me Here:

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Off the Shelf: Drawing #2


So I finally finished two books for my Off the Shelf challenge. Although technically I have not. I have recently begun to schedule like a crazy person. I am going to make it work this time. Usually when I start to schedule I get really confused and I forget to link up when I memes. But that is not going to happy this time. Oh no. I am going to do it right. My widdle baby blog is going to get more attention from me. Squirrel! Oh wait, I was supposed to be announcing my next books for off the shelf. I need to pay attention.

So the random numbers this time are:

17 and 20.

Those are very close together.

And the books are *drum roll* Everything on a Waffle by Polly Horvath and I am the Wallpaper by Mark Peter Hughes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is an award free blog but feel free to comment me.

Warning: If you comment me I will respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...