Background

Find Me Here:

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Teaser Tuesday (9)

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:



  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title and author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


Now I was starting to get what Dad meant about Uncle Chris going on a reign of terror and revenge now that he'd gotten out of jail. It was the whole "still waters run deep" thing. There was a lot more going on inside Uncle Chris's head than I'd thought.

**p.g. 203, Abandon by Meg Cabot


2 comments:

  1. Sounds good! Are you a Meg Cabot regular, or just trying her out?

    I replied to one comment here and replied the other comment on Goodreads. I've set up email notifications but thank you SO much for going the extra mile to make sure I got it on time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I read a lot of her books when I was younger. I can't really read any of her books back to back now, unlike when I first found her, because I find so many of her characters to be too similar.

      Your welcome. I always get super excited when I think I know a secret and cannot go three seconds without telling anyone I think does not know. It has something to do with being the youngest of three sisters.

      Delete

This is an award free blog but feel free to comment me.

Warning: If you comment me I will respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...