Background

Find Me Here:

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Don't Look


You might have noticed that I have not put a SINGLE review for this month. Well, except for Fateful by Claudia Gray which had been published on the third. But that is not the point. There is a reason for this and it is not because I am on vacation/hiatus/reading slump. Nope.

It is because I am trying to get ahead in my posting. That means that I am still reading, still reviewing, still posting memes. The only thing that will be missing are the reviews that I will be pushing back to March or April. I just really dislike this chicken with its head cut off feeling that I am getting when I in order to make the deadline I would need to finish a book in less than a day as well as go to school and finish my homework.

So I am still here. I am just going to be a little quieter than I have been lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is an award free blog but feel free to comment me.

Warning: If you comment me I will respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...