Background

Find Me Here:

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Booking Through Thursday (4)




Booking Through Thursday is a weekly book meme about (mostly) books and reading, hosted by Booking Through Thursday.



Some people, like my mother, only read paperback books. Others prefer hard cover books. Some read hard cover books because they come out first, but prefer paperbacks otherwise. And you?

1.Do you prefer to read hard cover or paperback books?
I like to read hardcover and paper back books equally as much but I will buy paperback when I can because of the fact that they cost half as much as hardcover with the same exact content. Even though this is not an option I also like to read on my Nook.


2. Why?
I like to read hardcover books when I want to keep the books because they stay together longer but I am more afraid of ruining the book when it is hardcover. Embarrassing secret: My hands sweat during exciting parts of books. I like to read paper back because of the fact that they are lighter and easier to transport. The Nook or any e-book for that matter has is light and easy to transport like a paperback and it stays together longer like a hardcover. I am still careful of it and make sure that I don't break it but not in the same situations as a hardcover or paperback.

3.Do you read books in the other format anyway?
Of course. I will read books in almost any format. Occasionally even though I absolutely dislike it I will read books on the computer or other electronics with a back lit screen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is an award free blog but feel free to comment me.

Warning: If you comment me I will respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...