Background

Find Me Here:

Saturday, March 17, 2012

St. Patrick's Day


What is St. Patrick's Day?


An Irish holiday celebrated all around the globe to honor the patron saint of Ireland, Saint Patrick.


When is St. Patrick's day?


March 17


Where can you go to learn about St. Patrick?


Not here. You can go to Kaboose.


What am I going to do on St. Patrick's Day?


I am probably going to be doing revisions on my essay. How fun does that sound because I can barely wait for it. It almost sounds as much fun as writing my essay.

What are you going to do for St. Patrick's Day?
Please tell me because I plan to live through you.
Have fun and remember not to drink and drive!
My readers can't go killing themselves, you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is an award free blog but feel free to comment me.

Warning: If you comment me I will respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...