Background

Find Me Here:

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Reading Challenges 2012: What I Chose

Okay, so I looked and I found some really good challenges but I am an underachiever. Really I am. It must really be quite depressing for my parents. *Moment of Silence* I bet everyone is very excited about what I chose. I know I am excited to say.

1. Shrink My TBR Pile  (NOW CALLED~ OFF THE SHELF)
          It is not so much as as TBR pile so much as I have moved recently and my shelf space has seriously down-sized. Yet technically I am reading the books that I own and yet haven't gotten to yet so I think that TBR can still apply here. Also the Pile is not so much a pile as a few boxes of books. Wish me good luck. (As of 12/1/201 those boxes of books have been officially shelved.)



2. See How Many Books I Can Read
          This really is not much of a challenge challenge but because of the fact that I started keeping track of the number of books that I read this year at the end of August I don't think that it would be much of a challenge to read more than that next year. Since I am also going to school for about 15 units I am going with the KISS method. (Keep It Simple Stupid!) I love that saying if only because even if I am in college I am still not mature enough not to giggle at the word 'stupid'.

I think that is good enough for now. I have no excuse not to do these very easy and simple challenges. I can't possibly talk myself out of it. Now that I have myself convinced I have to go and make sure I really can't talk myself out of it. Bye!!








No comments:

Post a Comment

This is an award free blog but feel free to comment me.

Warning: If you comment me I will respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...